In October of 1946, news reached that the Alpha Phi Executive Board was sending two representatives to investigate the request for a chapter of Alpha Phi on the University of Utah campus. After a seemingly long wait, word came of approval by the Board of Governors. The suggestion that the original group be secured by personal interviews was followed. When the interviews were complete, 22 splendid upper class women were wearing silver and bordeaux ribbons.
• The chapter purchased a house upon installation, but it was not able to be occupied until the following fall. It was a family home near the campus, attractive and adaptable for chapter use.
• 1417 E Butler Ave , Salt Lake City, Utah
Mary Roller Bradbury – 1972 Michaelanaean Award Winner