Share
×

Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future

Beta Kappa

Denison University

May 10th, 1930

Founding Date

The Beta Kappa chapter at Denison University was installed on May 10, 1930 after the Alpha Phi charter was granted to the Phi Phi Phi local sorority on campus. National officer and members of the Rho chapter assisted in installation. About fifty guests and Phi Phi Phi alumnae of Northeast and Central Ohio were in attendance for the weekend festivities. The banquet following initiation took place at the Granville Inn, where International President Ruth Abbott Jones (Theta-Michigan) and district governor Hazel Jewett Phelps (Beta-Northwestern) were speakers.