Share
×

Share on Social Media

Powered by
HistoryIT | We Give History A Future

Theta Pi

Emory University

Apr 17th, 1993

Founding Date

The Theta Pi chapter of Alpha Phi was installed at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia on April 17, 1993. International President Virginia Burson Struble (Beta Kappa-Denison) presented the charter to Elizabeth Bell, past new chapter president, and Tracy Sher, chapter president. Following installation, a reception was held at the JW Marriott. The Alpha Phi Foundation provided a $1000 check to Emory Hospital’s cardiac care unit.